Diffidentia RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 am
High Council

None

None

Roleplay Sheet Template

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roleplay Sheet Template Empty Roleplay Sheet Template

Post by Avaurus Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm

You are free to add information to your roleplay sheet as you see fit, as it is your character and you know what's important when it comes to referencing them. It is important, however, to make sure all of the required information below is present.

Section 1
This is pretty self-explanatory. Where it says Character, provide a hyperlink to your approved character application. As you venture, just add in links to all of the threads they've been in, and the thread they're currently in. This helps you, your roleplay partner, and any Mod that may need to update your character keep track of things rather nicely.

Section 2
Your held item can be any item currently in your character's possession, but they can only be holding one at a time, and if it's one-use and used in one thread, it can't miraculously appear inside another, even if a battle with your character is occurring at the same time. Thus is the curse of allowing liquid time, and something we hope you guys will keep honorable about.

Active equipment pertains to any stat-boosting item you currently want to equip. You can have one per stat, and can't stack two to a stat, so one that boosts Attack cannot be used with another one that boosts Attack, however one that boosts Attack can be bundled with a Speed booster. Current study should be left blank if you're just creating your roleplay sheet, but it is used to list moves currently trying to be learned by your character as per the Study System (*REMINDER: insert link)

Section 3
This is also pretty self-explanatory. This is your roleplay sheet, so it's up to you to keep it up to date with the stats updated on your character's info. If you have any Equipment currently in use, please highlight the stat that's being changed in some sort of distinguishing color and change the number to reflect what the stat is as a result of the item. For example, if the Equipment boosts attack by 2 and the base attack was 5, you would fill in 7 for Attack and highlight the line.

It's your responsibility to keep your Roleplay sheet up to date once you post it! There's no approval process on this one, and Mods are only responsible for updating the character information. Now, have fun in the world of Diffidentia!

Code:

[table style="padding: 1px; border: 2px solid #000000;
background: #cfdce8; box-shadow: 1 1 1pt #878787; margin: 10px auto
auto; -webkit-border-radius: 10px; -moz-border-radius: 10px;
border-radius: 10px;" width="100%"][tr][td]
[center][b][font=georgia][color=#000000][size=20][u]Roleplay Sheet[/u][/size]
[/color][/font][/b][/center]

[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Past Threads:[/b]
[b]Current Thread:[/b]

[hr]

[b]Held Item:[/b]